2. Luke and Cassie got engaged
3. I planned a wedding
4. I officially entered my “late 20’s”
5. Went on funnest beach trip ever with 3 bridesmaids. Possibly the funnest (stop spell checking that word!) 4 days of my life. Here we are playing “America’s Next Top Model” –be afraid of the birds and the amazing shirts Miriam made for us.
7. I got married
8. Clemson beat FSU
9. Luke and Cassie got married. Notice the sign. Prophetic don’t you think?
10. I gave my orange bridesmaid’s dress to Goodwill
11. Murray turned 5
12. Spent a lot of time in Chapel Hill
13. We got a bigger fancy patio
4. Miriam’s parents got chickens. The most noteworthy thing on my list. See what happens when you leave your parents unsupervised. They do crazy things like raise chickens.
16. Charlotte has worst draught on record. Here’s my plan to help.
18. Jenny Cartee Pottery featured at the Southern Christmas Show
19. There are no new episodes of The Office left.