Tuesday, November 07, 2006

duh

it seems that i've sacrificed all my creative juices to online quizzes these days.

What type of person do you attract?
Your Result: You attract geeks!

Your stunning intellect and love of sci-fi and video games allures the geeks like nothing else. Maybe it is the sparkle in your eye that makes them want to text you, who knows. Geeks make good partners, but tend to be arguementative. If you are a TRUE geek magnet, you will know if that was spelled correctly, and actually care. If it is a bad-boy/bad-girl you are seeking, you are barking up the wrong tree, unless they are just 'bad' behind a PS2 console.

You attract Yuppies!
You attract models!
You attract artsy people!
You attract rednecks!
You attract unstable people!
What type of person do you attract?
Quizzes for MySpace


UPDATE: 11/7/06 12.22pm
It seems that Amanda was having a hard time seeing the link. Try here.

And to answer your questions. No, I didnt notice the misspelling either, but I never claimed that to be a strong point, and yes, Erik is a self-admitted geek. And I, a self-admitted geek lover (even before Erik). I'm not particularly into video games, but have a secret love for all things Star Trek.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was already getting my feathers all ruffled up over the misspelling... then i read the next sentence... lol

Kristina said...

How sad, I didn't even catch that it was misspelled. I too have had a lack of energy to post any meaty creative posts of late. Hopefully the upcoming 3 day weekend with no set plans will rejuvinate me. Hey is Erik a geek?

Anonymous said...

hmm... i attract yuppies!! and i attract rednecks the least... i thought i attracted heathers, at least i hope so..

Kristina said...

Ahh, Amanda's comment was very nice. Apparently I attract the artsy type, which is fine by me. So if anyone runs into any of those send them my way. Oh ya, preferabbly the stable, nice, artsy type if that isn't too much to ask.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am a geek, but the cool, passionate, sexy kind, that everyone loves. :-)

Anonymous said...

alright, it's been long enough... time for some pictures of heather and erik on the blog!!

Madam Mim said...

hmmm.. geeks and the emotionally unstable are attracted to me... not a good sign since I like ass-hole athletes and hippies....

Madam Mim said...

new post! new post! new post!