Wednesday, April 05, 2006

news flash

so this fancy news story happened less than a mile from my house today. road closings meant luke couldnt get here for murray's mid-day medicate/feed/potty time. he did eventually make it around 4:30pm. good thing i had class tonight, the roads opened up just 8 minutes before i left school. by then traffic was moving well. there are however still about 30 police cars on the scene.
<--careful not to speed

in other news: my brake light is stuck on (vw service man: "it happens just gotta flip a switch, i can fix it first thing tomorrow morning, we open at 7". me: "i'll be there at 6:45") . i fiddled around with the fuses, took out the one for the break and tail lights in an effort to preserve the battery until i can get to the vw dealer in the morning.

no follow-up on the yesterday's story that roommate can't pay her rent because her wedding is more important. i have put an add on craigslist.com but i'm currently begging tlmc to come home to me this summer.

murray update: murray is no longer on pain medicine. i do not suspect that he is in any pain, but the tranquilizing effects are certainly missed as weimaraners dont do well in confined areas.

thanks for tuning in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, I knew Harris was crazy but man...that's ridiculous.

Yay for Murray not being on pain medicine, but sad face for him being stuck in the puppy apartment.

Also, I vote that TLMC comes home this summer too. Although if it gets to the point where my parents are going to kill me, I might be living on your couch for a while :)

Heather said...

oh murray's not even in the "apartment" he's in his crate. lets all get together and put pressure on tlmc!