Monday, December 04, 2006

eye candy

isnt he cute?
sorry we still have no pictures of us together. we promise to do better at christmas. i went to florida to visit him the weekend before thanksgiving. unfortunately, i spent 70% of the weekend puking my brains out. we didnt get to do any of the fun things we had planned, but i finally saw the movie cars. he took very good care of me, and even bought me a purse to replace the one on which i puked. aww.

thanks to everyone for filling out my johari window. if you haven't yet, see the post below.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heather's got herself a...
H-O-T-T-I-E

Kristina said...

now that is the sign of true love, someone taking care of you while you are bowing to the porcelain god

matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt said...

You should definitely look us up when you're in town. We should trade numbers, but not on blogger. Email me: hellomattsmith at gmail dot com

PS - i deleted the above comment b/c i posted from a different account.

Madam Mim said...

awwwwww...so cute!!!!!!

tara said...

[insert wolf whistle here]

and he's pretty good looking, too.