Sunday, December 03, 2006

you wanted a new post

ok, yes, i've been a slacker. dont i get any time off for thanksgiving? i mean, really. you might notice that even though i didnt make a new post, i did create a flickr account (seen to right). you can view some pictures from the price family thanksgiving up in the mountains at my mom's place. we had a good time.

for those who dont know yet, i'm taking a year off of my master's program because i got accepted to the southeastern public health leadership institute. its a really awesome program funded by the cdc (thats centers for disease control and prevention) and hosted by chapel hill. the first session is all next week (dec. 11-14), so i might be scarce. now i just have to convince my student loan company that this rigorous program is worth them allowing me to keep my loans in deferment for the year, well, and frankly i dont have the $400 a month right now, thanks for playing.

i know its not my most compelling post, but it is interactive! here's a fun way to burn a minute or two. fill out my johari window. you can be anonymous if you want. go ahead, tell me what you really think.

im off to the asheville for a conference today and monday at the grove park inn. peace out.

4 comments:

Shannon Paris, Marketing Director/Realtor said...

Awww you're in my neck of the woods!

Anonymous said...

You are coming to Asheville and you are going to call me. Got it?

Plus I want you to meet my sorority so you'll stop making fun of us. And you should just come visit me since I helped you put your christmas tree up on Black Friday. It's kinda like you owe me.

Kristina said...

Oops, I tried to do my own and somehow the descriptions of myself landed on your page. Darn, sorry, now your results are going to be skewed. So sorry! The friendly, extroverted, witty, comments are about you. The introverted, reflective, independent comments are about me. Again so sorry for messing up your profile. Is there any way for me to fix it?

Anonymous said...

Your penis sizegenetics is made up chambers, ligaments, muscles, and blood flow. All these things must be naturally increased so they can get effective male enhancement. Please read what I just said carefully: ALL THESE THINGS must be naturally increased! Not each and every thing. And this instantly rules out using sizegenetics, sizegenetics tools, and going in for surgery! And that's because those methods are unnatural, ineffective, and in many cases, extremely dangerous.Your penis responds the same way your sizegenetics responds whenever choose to get bigger muscles: Through consistent, natural, and effective exercise routines, you gain bigger and stronger muscles, and in addition the same goes for getting a bigger penis... plus gaining other benefits!
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/