Monday, February 27, 2006

who knew?

ok so some of you have commented that my last post wasn't exactly the feel-good-post-of-the-year. i appreciate your kind words and support, so i thought i'd post something a little more uplifting.

sunday i joined peak fitness. (when you stop laughing i'll continue)...

waiting...

...ahem

anyway, i got up this morning at went to the gym at 5am. crazy i know! but i enjoyed it. besides a little tightening in my calves, i'm feeling pretty good. because celeste inspires me with her pictures i thought i'd share this one.

its a real book too. i'm not really moving anywhere, but its for the visual effect.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Yay for joining Peak Fintness and finding a cute picture of a critter mounting a peak. (giggles)

Heather said...

and yay that the picture says "yay"!

Madam Mim said...

dude... I can only TRY to be cool like you. It is an unatainable goal, I realize....

Anonymous said...

Hey I wanna be special and have a link on the linky list!!!

tara said...

You take after "our" roommate, Miriam, who has often been running, tanning, grocery-shopping, and to the library before I have hit snooze for the third time and gotten out of bed. I wish she could influence me to get up at 5, too. How's that going?