Saturday, June 17, 2006

a poster girl with no poster

most of you have never seen this. but sometimes, when its so hot, the very thought of turning on the hair dryer could cause spontaneous combustion, i opt instead to let my hair do its own thing. and this is what happens.now usually, i touch it up with a little product, you know, to keep the frizz down, but this is completely natural.

a special thank you to the international eye candy provided by the world cup on espn 2 this morning, that kept me motivated for a near 2 hours of cardio.

tomorrow is father's day. i love you pops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as always, i love the curls. heard you saw my pops in raleigh- i think you made his day:) i can't believe i'm the first post! this never happens:) love you friend!

Madam Mim said...

i love the curls. you know this :)

tara said...

Girl, I loves your hairs. Let it aaaallll hang out.

GEORGE! said...

That's hot...

Kristina said...

I agree with all of the above.