Thursday, May 11, 2006

seeing pink

have you noticed that pink is everywhere? the susan g. komen foundation is pure genius. just when you thought that bracelets and ribbons had topped out, pink is taking over the world. now pink bats for the big leagues!

don't get me wrong, i'm not hating. i've done my walk for the cure, several times. my mom, she's a survivor, and i'm very thankful. but this is just pink mania!

on a side note, this fun article was on the slate yesterday. and more importantly was a fun link to these fun products. and they say the world is getting too politically correct.

pfft.

3 comments:

Madam Mim said...

you can NEVER have too much pink!!!!

Kristina said...

ugh, pink overload, I like pink, but in small doses, my mother painted a room pink years ago and it was waay too much

Kristina said...

true my blog is pink, but nicely balanced