Friday, October 07, 2005

just me

hello, now i am a cool blogger like you
actually, as i told harper, having a blog makes me neither cool nor fun, just ask tripp. he'll tell you i'm bland and boring (or at least pretend to be). i wanted to name my blog "melba toast personified", but i didn't.
i wanted to have a blog like everyone else. i wanted to be like the cool kids. i couldn't stand to have a my space, too much pressure to have friends and you have to have a myspace to comment or to look at pictures. and having a catch 27 card was out too, i just can't see the logic in paying to play that dumb game. reminds me of when i was a youngster, how my dad would say he was going to stop paying my friends (which he claimed was the only reason they were my friends to start with) in an attempt to get me to behave. i already feel inadequate on facebook before not having gobbs of friends like everyone else *insert cheesy mantra here* "grad school students, especially those with full-time jobs, do not have lives or time to piddle on blogs or be part of a social e-community"
*discontented sigh*
back to work
happy friday

3 comments:

Heather said...

yes, find it next to the croutons in the grocizzery store... im sure it was created by accident. it was part of the 80's diet craze

catch 27 is stupid online game of blogging, buying and trading cards and mean people with too much time and money

im hungry

Heather said...

harper, you're my new best friend... im always looking for a dating possibility

you know what would be yummy... a goat cheese and sundried tomato quesadilla

speaking of goat cheese, my mom tried to give me a goat last weekend, tripp suggested i hire you to tend to it...and murray. i inquired on your qualifications, im not sure that a graduate degree in philosophy will suffice, any other experience?

Shannon Paris, Marketing Director/Realtor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.