Wednesday, October 12, 2005

this is my best side









to satisfy the fans clanging for a picture... because its "necessary for dating purposes" unfortunately this is all i have at my disposal here at the office. i'm still trying to figure out how to put a picture in my profile, it says it needs a url, and the only picture i have with a url it tells me that the url is too long. why are all the forces against me? hopefully someone will come to my technological rescue. in the meantime i'll stick to something i can handle, putting pictures in my posts. i heart pictures. yes, those are my feet on the black sand beaches of kona, hawai'i. the well-manicured toes are courtesy of the schell/bilbro wedding which occurred just days before my trip. once on spring break in college i won a "sexy feet contest" ... note* that's the only thing i won. that's ok... no one ever says "look at the wit, charm and pedicure on that girl" or "i bet she can whip up a mean pesto".

did i mention its still raining?
happy hump day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that it is still raining, there is this sort of weird misting thing going on here. Rain is depressing especially since I can't just stay in my pajamas and watch movies all day...stupid college gets in the way of everything.

Glad to see you're working really hard at work...the picture looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little upset that you're doing anything for dating purposes, heather, other than getting a couple lbs of chocolate, a little french maid uniform and murray and heading to raleigh again.

Lets see how you like it... sam (not miriam's brother) you have a very pretty name.. except for the part in parens.

fyi#1 'feet' represents one of the largest grossing sub-niches of commercial internet entertainment

Heather said...

so sam, do you think i have a chance in the "industry"?

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yea. You could bank on just the feet if you're shy.. cam models do more feet work than anyone. If you wanna go all out you could do a solo site with ccbill in no time... it will just take hours and hours and hours of content production time... but my d70 is ready.

Heather said...

oh sam, you silly boy