Wednesday, October 19, 2005

sad sad time

so my cell phone is dead, d-e-a-d. *sigh* i took it to the phone place, they fiddled with it and ta-da it worked again... until i got about 5 minutes away and it went... i feel so disconnected from the world. and not only that, but lost comes on in less than an hour and not only do have to watch it alone, but i can't even call someone and have them comfort me through it. and before i catch any lip about being a superhero... that doesn't mean that i don't get nightmares.

wanted: someone to cuddle with on the couch

4 comments:

Madam Mim said...

awww, i wish i was there to comfort you through Lost.. I know how scared you get...:)

i miss you!!!

Heather said...

aw... i know you do, its just not the same without you. let me know when you get your present! i miss you too!

Anonymous said...

It will cheer you (as it has me) to know that this is my last day in hell. I'm coming home to you H!

Heather said...

yay sammy! :) see you soon!