Sunday, January 29, 2006

addendum

in a conversation with tlmc, i realized that i had left out some rather odd facts about myself. feel free to substitute these for any of the more boring ones in the last post.

a. i had my first real kiss in a church, i was 15, he was 19. he became my first boyfriend
b. i have a serious superman fetish
c. i have a thing for red headed boys
d. i dont like peanut butter or popcorn
e. i find it very attractive when boys wear toboggans
f. i believe that is important to name inanimate objects, like my car, 'twink', or tlmc's car, 'the sex pistol'
g. i had my first drink of scotch when i was 3
h. i joined udoc, just for the scholarship money
i. my indian name is 'little princess running water'
j. i have a birthmark on my butt

ha, how about them apples
any better?

5 comments:

Heather said...

sometimes you can tell by their eyebrows. and its only cute when boys where toboggans when its cold. if one was wearing in july in nc, i would just think he was weird

Kristina said...

My friend Sean has red hair and wears toboggans all the time. I'll work on getting him here for ya. He's tall, thin, smart and friendly. He has an English degree and is working on his PHD, loves to write. I need to get him to check out our blogs.

Madam Mim said...

my dad started wearing wave caps for awhile...they are shaped like toboggans but are made out of stretchy, thin material....perfect for summer

Heather said...

ha, i remember when george got that. he's silly.
*singing* 'damn it feels good to be a gansta'

Kristina said...

NEW POST! NEW POST!